Operates DNS enterprise servers, network analyzers, Wide Area Network (WAN) test equipment, and network simulators.
• Performs DNS administration in a Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, terminal servers, and Network Time Protocol (NTP) server environment.
• Performs DNS related network security architecture, design, and integration on UNIX, Windows, Linux, or other Operating System (OS) configurations.
• Knowledge of modern LAN/WAN solutions including IP networking - MPLS, QOS, SONET/SDH optical solutions, and serial communications, TCP, UDP, DHCP, SSH, NTP, DNS, ARP, ICMP, SCP, and TFTP, dynamic routing protocols to include EIGRP, and BGP and DMZ zone DNS secure administration.
• Perform work within the defined SLAs
• Work closely with other support and development teams
• Create and update documentation where required
• Work independently and as a team member
• Support on-call rotation schedule
• Strong verbal and written communications skills