- Work closely with business management to resolve business process and productivity needs and an appropriate technology strategy to support business goals.
- Analyze technical needs, requirements, and state of the network’s infrastructure design, integration, and operations.
- Work with technical management to architect networks that effectively reflect business needs, service-level and availability requirements, and other technology parameters.
- Develop design principles, models, plans, internal standards, budgets, and processes based on industry best practices.
- Establish governing principles for network design and deployment.
- Participate in selection of networking technologies and products for implementation
- Must have strong communication skills, presentation skills, ownership acumen, and be able to deconstruct complex problems and projects into execution detail
- Lead teams of other network designers and engineers in developing detailed designs and quality-control mechanisms during implementation.
- Continually update understanding of business and technology status and objectives and respond to strategic design requests as the business evolves.
- In-depth understanding of business strategy and ability to communicate effectively effectively with senior business leaders and C-level executives.