- Minimum 5-8 years of network operations or network engineering experience.
- Cisco CCNA/CCDA in Security or Data Center or Fortinet NSE Certifications. Strong hands on experience with firewall administration including experience with Fortinet/Palo Alto/ASA/ Pulse MAG etc. firewall technologies In-depth knowledge of Fortinet, Palo Alto, Cisco ASA, Cisco IOS, and Pulse MAG,
- Should have experience with Fortinet 5K or 6K series large enterprise Firewalls.
- Understanding of wide area network concepts such as site-to-site/policy-based/route-based IPsec VPNs, MPLS, VRF, and data center interconnect technologies. Extensive experience with routing protocols Strong understanding of VDOM architecture in firewalls, VLANs, SVIs, VRF, NAT, ACLs, DHCP, DNS, Virtualization
- Understanding of packet-level performance and application troubleshooting with tools such as Wireshark.
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills. Microsoft Visio - Logical and Physical diagrams Understanding of data center networking technologies Understanding of network underlay and overlay technologies